Some of the Haas School’s top thought leaders will share their insights and knowledge with East Coast alumni at the first-ever New York City alumni colloquium on Saturday, March 5th.
The West Meets East: Haas New York City Colloquium will run from noon to 6:30 p.m. at the Hilton New York, 1335 Avenue of the Americas.
Haas leaders will discuss entrepreneurship, leadership, and innovation, while alumni panels will bring attendees up to date on developments in digital media and finance.
The colloquium will feature fast-paced presentations by Dean Rich Lyons, Lester Center director Andre Marquis, and author-professor Hank Chesbrough as well as panel discussions focused on the digital space & the finance industry, featuring:
- Chris Phenner, Thumbplay
- Camilla Cho, VP of BD at Outside.in
- Shaival Shah, VP of BD at Hunch
- Vivek Sodera, Co-founder of Rapleaf
- Kevin O’Donohue, Former Head of Investor Relations at BC Partners
- Jas Khaira, Head of Corporate Development at Blackstone Group
- Jeff Woods, COO of JP Morgan’s Liquidity Solutions
More than 100 people are expected to attend the colloquium. For more information, visit haas.berkeley.edu/groups/alumni/ny.